There's a chill in the air...You know what that means...The magic of a new season is beginning to stir.
Here comes FALL!
List making is a normal thing around here...We're always making To-Do lists ( both at home and around the office), but a seasonal list of things to do is something new. We tried it this summer and it served as the perfect guide for summer fun making...so here we go again!
1. Explore a pumpkin
2. Carve pumpkins
3. Visit Dutch Wonderland in Lancaster, PA (http://www.dutchwonderland.com/plan-a-visit/about-dutch-wonderland) to participate in their fall festivities
4. Take a trip to Salem, Massachusettes
5. Bake up a storm--starting with Pumpkin Pie
6. Read one of our very favorite books for fall: The Perfect Pumpkin Pie
7. Make a bird feeder
8. Visit a pumpkin patch
9. Go on a leaf hunt
10. Make leaf rubbings
12. Listen to our: Should I Stay or Should I Go Bird Migration song (www.toucheedi.com)
13. Listen to our Hibernating Kind of Bear song (www.toucheedi.com)
14. Learn about Bird Migration and Animal Hibernation with Preston
15. Decorate the house with mums, pumpkins and Scarecrows
16. Go to a movie or host a movie night
17. Watch: "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown"
18. Drink Apple Cider
19. Go on a hayride
20. Visit the Bloomsburg Fair